The Malloreon is a five part fantasy book series written by David Eddings, which follows The Belgariad. The Malloreon is set in the same world as The Belgariad, but expands on several aspects of the setting, especially the eastern continent of Mallorea. One of the main themes is that the apparently monolithic Angarak race, antagonists of the first series, are a more complicated group of peoples than previously shown.
Works in the series
- Guardians of the West (ISBN 0-345-35266-1)
- King of the Murgos (ISBN 0-345-35880-5)
- Demon Lord of Karanda (ISBN 0-345-36331-0)
- Sorceress of Darshiva (ISBN 0-345-36935-1)
- Seeress of Kell (ISBN 0-345-37759-1)